Battlefield 4: Premium Edition v179547 + All DLCs + Multiplayer
Release Date: October 29, 2013
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, First-person, Third-person, 3D
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: PC [Repack]
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese-Brazil, Polish, Russian, Czech, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Audio Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese-Brazil, Polish, Russian
Crack: built-in (Christsnatcher + ZLOrigin)
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit
Processor: Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 3870 or Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
HDD Space: up to 73 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 14.4 GB, read repack features section for details.
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Embrace unrivaled destruction in Battlefield 4™. Revel in the glorious chaos of all-out war packed with rewarding, tactical challenges in an interactive environment. Demolish the buildings shielding your enemy and lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. You have the freedom to do more and be more, playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory. There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war.
- Dynamic battlefields. These interactive environments react to your actions in real-time, so go ahead and trigger a shipwreck or flood the streets. Your opponents won’t know what hit ’em.
- More vehicles, more destruction, more freedom. Experience an unmatched level of all-out war with more vehicles and destruction than ever before. Plus, the huge scope and scale of the maps grants you the freedom to play to your strengths and carve your own path to victory.
- Launch an amphibious assault. Man the guns and face the storm to bring down your opponents. Dominate land, air, and sea with all-new, intense water-based vehicular combat.
- Intense single-player campaign. Battlefield 4™ features an intense, character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad’s struggle to find its way home.
- Based on Battlefield 4 Origin v179547 release: 72.2 GB, thanks to Christsnatcher!
- All DLCs are available in multiplayer mode
- Christsnatcher’s offline crack applied over
- ZLOrigin + ZClient are available for installation, allowing free mulltiplayer support on ZLOrigin-supported servers
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of multiplayer and language files you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 72.2 to 14.4~27.4 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (Singleplayer campaign only) takes: ~10 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~20 minutes on 4-threads CPU. Installation with MP components is twice longer
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 73 GB
- Use .REG-files in “_Language Changer” folder in game root to change the game text/GUI language
- Audio language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of multiplayer and language files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-optional-multiplayer.bin (required for multiplayer via ZLOrigin or as a backup for legit Origin)
- fg-selective-english.bin (required for English, Czech, Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese users)
In example, if you want to launch the game in singleplayer mode only with German UI/Subtitles – skip all “selective/optional” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-03).
How to play in multiplayer mode with ZLOrigin
- Install the repack with multiplayer files and/or ZLOrigin/ZClient option selected
- In latter case two installers will be run at the end of the repack installation. Otherwise you will find those in _Redist folder
- Install ZLOrigin, but DO NOT RUN it yet and close it’s window/tray icon when if it launches
- Install ZCLient and accept ZLO certificate, allowing the multiplayer support
- Register a new account on this site: https://zloemu.net/reg
- Enter your new credentials in ZClient and login, then minimize the window
- Run ZLOrigin via created desktop icon – when logged in ZCLient, ZLOrigin logins you automatically
- In “My Games” section right click on Battlefield 4 and select “Check for Update”. Then wait for ZLOrigin to complete verification (it may update a few .exe/.dll files)
- After verification/update is complete, run the game via ZLOrigin and go to server list for multiplayer
- You can always play in singleplayer offline mode too – just close ZLOrigin and run “Battlefield 4 – Offline” icon on your desktop
- More information on ZLOrigin available here: https://zlogames.ru/index.php/topic/10090/