Attention! The game only works on Windows 10 (x64) build 1903 and 1909. Developer mode must be enabled.
Disable applications such as MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner – the game is not friendly with them (crashes at startup).
Windows Defender blocks “AutoUWP Launcher” when the game is activated (disable it or add the installation folder to the exclusion list). If at startup you see a message about an unknown file “FH4_AutoUWP.exe” – look for it in antivirus quarantine.
For ease of enabling / disabling Windows Defender, a program has been added to the game directory / Redist / win-updates-disabler-portable.
Just in case, a shortcut has been added to the desktop for additional activation of “Install Forza Horizon 4” (if the game freezes or crashes).
Starting the game from a shortcut on the desktop or from the Windows start menu.
- Based on the Windows Store-Rip;
- All voiceovers are cut except for English / nothing is recoded;
- Game archives are not opened;
- Game Version: 1.424.99.2;
- 1967 Sunbeam Tiger
- 1979 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus
- 2016 Porsche 911 GT3RS
- 2019 McLaren Senna
- Barrett-jackson car pack
- Best of bond car pack
- Car pass
- Formula Drift Car Pack
- Fortune island
- LEGO® Speed Champions
- Limited Edition Festival Jacket
- Mitsubishi car pack
- Treasure map
- In the directory with the game created a folder “DLC”. In it save with unlocked machines;
- Installation time ~ 50 minutes (depending on the computer);
- Repack from xatab;
- PS. Saves are located on the path: C: /Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/SAVES