FAQAttention! The game works only on Windows 10 (x64) build 1903 and 1909. Developer mode must be enabled.
Disable applications like MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner – the game is not friendly with them (crashes on startup).
Windows Defender blocks “AutoUWP Launcher” when activating the game (disable it or add the installation folder to the list of exceptions). If you see a message about the not found file “FH4_AutoUWP.exe” at startup, look for it in the antivirus quarantine.
For ease of enabling / disabling Windows Defender, a program has been added to the game directory / Redist / win-updates-disabler-portable.
Just in case, added a shortcut to the desktop for additional activation of “Install Forza Horizon 4” (if the game freezes or crashes).
Launching the game from a shortcut on the desktop or from the Windows start menu.Repack features
- Based on Windows Store-Rip;
- All voiceovers are cut, except for English / nothing is recoded;
- Game archives have not been opened;
- Game version: 1.460.859.2;
- ALL Seasonal Rewards Cars
- ALL Pre-Order Cars
- ALL Wheelspin Cars
- ALL Forzathon Shop Cars
- ALL Story Progression Cars
- ALL Forza Editions Cars
- ALL Fortune Island Cars
- ALL Lego Valley Cars
- ALL Car Pass Cars
- ALL Barn Find Cars
- ALL Autoshow Cars *
- ALL Welcome Pack Cars
- ALL Houses & Castles
- 60 Million Credits & 40 Million Super Wheelspins
- * Plus this other rare cars: 1934 Alfa Romeo P3, 723 Quartz Regalia Type-D and 2013 McLaren P1 “Owens” Edition
- A “DLC” folder has been created in the game directory. There are saves with unlocked cars;
- Installation time ~ 50 minutes (depends on the computer);
- Repack from xatab;
- PS. The saves are along the path: C: /Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalState/SAVES