Moons of Madness v1.01 (4337769)
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Rock Pocket Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 74% of user reviews are positive (based on 476 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Portuguese – Brazil
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Athlon X4 740 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GeForce GTX 460 or MX150 / Radeon R7 260X
HDD Space: 16 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
A mysterious signal has been recorded coming from the red planet.
The message confounded Orochi scientists. Their analysts broke it down and determined it was of intelligent origin. Orochi management immediately concluded that the discovery was too sensitive for public knowledge and moved to keep it hidden. In secret, the corporation began construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a state-of-the-art Mars research outpost designed to identify the true nature of the message.
You are Shane Newehart, an engineer stationed at Trailblazer Alpha and your security clearance means you are completely unaware of the existence of the mysterious signal. Your job is simply to keep the lights on until the transport ship Cyrano arrives bringing with it a new team to take over your duties.
Soon you discover strange and unusual setbacks. Crucial systems are malfunctioning, the greenhouse is filled with a strange mist and the rest of your team has yet to return from their EVA mission.
Things are starting to fall apart.
You begin seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. Visions, hallucinations – or is that even what it is? Is this real… or are you slowly descending into madness?
- Based on Moons.of.Madness-CODEX ISO release: codex-moons.of.madness.iso (11,161,829,376 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.4 to 5.2 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl