Red Dead Redemption 2
Release Date: November 5, 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Open world, 3D
Developer: Rockstar North, Rockstar San Diego
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 79% of user reviews are positive (based on 102,921 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Latin America, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (EMPRESS+Mr_Goldberg)
Operating System: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
HDD Space: 117 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are outlaws on the run. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
Now featuring additional Story Mode content and a fully-featured Photo Mode, Red Dead Redemption 2 also includes free access to the shared living world of Red Dead Online, where players take on an array of roles to carve their own unique path on the frontier as they track wanted criminals as a Bounty Hunter, create a business as a Trader, unearth exotic treasures as a Collector or run an underground distillery as a Moonshiner and much more.
With all new graphical and technical enhancements for deeper immersion, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC takes full advantage of the power of the PC to bring every corner of this massive, rich and detailed world to life including increased draw distances; higher quality global illumination and ambient occlusion for improved day and night lighting; improved reflections and deeper, higher resolution shadows at all distances; tessellated tree textures and improved grass and fur textures for added realism in every plant and animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also offers HDR support, the ability to run high-end display setups with 4K resolution and beyond, multi-monitor configurations, widescreen configurations, faster frame rates and more.
- Based on Red.Dead.Redemption.2.-EMPRESS+Mr_Goldberg ISO release: emp-rdr2.iso (122,049,970,176 bytes)
- I want to personally thank EMPRESS for her reaching out to me before the official ISO release which allowed me to prepare my repack for you. Girl power!
- Game version is Build 1311.23
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 113.7 to 66.3 GB)
- Installation takes: ~1 hour 40 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~3 hour 10 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~5 hours on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 117 GB
- Language is automatically set by detecting your system locale
- Use ONLY “Launcher.exe” in game root to launch the game
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
Torrent – Click Here