Name: Rust / Rust Experimental
Publication type: Repack
Genre: FPS , Survival simulator, Online only
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Interface language: Russian, Ukrainian, English
Version: 2267 (5.11.2020 / 5781722) , Stables Update
System Requirements :
OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 x64
Processor: 3.0 GHz
RAM: 10 GB RAM
Video card: 4096 MB, with support for DirectX 11.0
Hard disk: 16 GB of free space
Rust is a multiplayer game, so you should be more afraid not of animals, but of other players who are also trying to survive. Unfortunately for you, they can try to survive at your expense, find your shelter and try to kill you, while taking all your things. Luckily for you, you can defend yourself and try to confront the bandits. It is best to make friends with other players and help each other survive. The RUST world is teeming with dangers, so you better find yourself companions.
The surrounding world in the game is extremely hostile. Bears and wolves will chase you and will definitely kill you if they catch up. Falling from great heights will leave you no chance. Being exposed to radiation is also not recommended, you risk becoming a walking corpse. Fasting or hypothermia can kill you pretty quickly, too.
How do I connect to the server?
1. Launch the game via Launcher.exe or a shortcut on the desktop.
2. Start Steam and log into your account.
3. Enter the game and press F1.
4. Enter connect ip: port, where “ip” is the server’s IP address and “port” is the port number.
connect rust-exp.alkad.org : 27777
• Added a launcher with a list of pirate servers.
• Release prepared by RG Alkad, author – KosiakS.
Attention! The installation path must not contain Russian characters!
1. Run the file Setup.exe and install the game following the prompts of the installer.
! If for some reason the installer does not work, open Setup.bin with any archiver and unpack the contents to the folder you need.