The Beast Inside
Release Date: October 17, 2019
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D
Developer: Illusion Ray Studio
Publisher: Movie Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 92% of user reviews are positive (based on 50 reviews)
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Russian, Portuguese – Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, French
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
Operating System: Windows 64-bit Windows 7 / 64-bit Windows 8 / 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660
HDD Space: 26 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Boston, 1979, Adam, the CIA cryptanalyst, leaves the city and moves to the countryside with his wife, Emma. His handlers are afraid they won’t be able to keep him safe there, but Adam believes he needs a peaceful place in the woodland, to take a shot at the military code. His work may alter the course of the Cold War. As it turns out, this area is quite the opposite of a peaceful place they have expected…
In the attic Adam finds a mysterious diary written by a man called Nicolas Hyde, allegedly, a past resident of the same house who lived there in the 19th Century. Once opened, the diary carries the nightmares of the past right into Adam’s times, putting the lives of Adam and Emma in great danger. Density increases as these two stories come to an inevitable crash. Distant past and his eternal prisoner – Nicolas against Adam, cryptanalyst from the Cold War. What can it lead to? In tangled times, who will you trust?
- Explore Blackstone, the forgotten domain of Hyde’s lineage. A rich world designed to complement the thrilling story.
- Sink in the immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
- Play as two independent characters living in different centuries. Take their faiths in your hands and unveil how their stories interfere.
- Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
- Discover the new levels of horror sharpen by the motion capture technology
- Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out from even the most lethal scenarios.
- Based on The.Beast.Inside-CODEX ISO release: codex-the.beast.inside.iso (16,207,282,176 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 15.1 to 8.4 GB)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 26 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl